Ph.D. Students in HK:
- Xingang Pan (IE, CUHK) since 2017 on Fundamentals in Deep Learning and Applications in Computer Vision.
- B.E. with honors in Automotive Engineering, Tsinghua University, rank 1⁄86
- Hang Zhou (EE, CUHK) since 2018 on Deep Learning Audios and Videos.
- B.Sc. with honors in Physics, NJU, rank 2⁄43
- Jiangfan Han (EE, CUHK) since 2018 on Deep Learning Adversarial Attacks and Defenses.
- B.Sc. with honors in Precision Machinary and Instrumentation, USTC, rank 1⁄45
- Wenqi Shao (EE, CUHK) since 2018 on Theoretical Foundations of Deep Neural Networks.
- B.Sc. with honors in Mathematical Science, UESTC, rank 1⁄39
- Zhaoyang Zhang (EE, CUHK) since 2019 on Neural Architecture Search and Optimize.
- B.E. with honors in Software Engineering, Wuhan University, rank 1
- Aojun Zhou (EE, CUHK) since 2019 on MobileAI: Device-aware Deep Learning.
- B.E. with honors in Mathematics, NCEPU, rank 1⁄63
- Yuying Ge (CS, HKU) since 2019 on FashionAI: Understanding Fashion Images via Deep Learning.
- B.E. with honors in Communication Engineering, UESTC, rank 1⁄527
- Mingyu Ding (CS, HKU) since 2019 on 3D Detection and Pose Estimation for Visual Navigation.
- B.E. with three majors in Renmin University of China
- Jiamin Ren, M.Phil. HIT, Deep Learning Face, Object, and Video Analysis.
- Zhanglin Peng, M.Phil. SYSU, Normalization Techniques via Deep Meta-Learning.
- Xinjiang Wang, Ph.D. HKUST, Statistical Deep Learning and Model Compression.
- Lingyun Wu, M.Phil. SZU, Deep Learning General Visual Representation from Noisy Labels.